3 Beds, 2 Baths
Galeota Guayaguayare Mayaro
Price on Enquiry
2 Beds, 1 Baths
Galeota Guayaguayare Mayaro Rio Claro
Galeota is the last lot of land on the South Eastern end of Trinidad. It is home to a significant portion of Trinidad and Tobago’s gas and oil reserves and it is frequented by wildlife.
Galeota was originally referred to as ‘Punta de Galera’ but was changed to its current name, Galeota Point during the British takeover by the Captain of the Royal Surveying Engineers, Frederick Mallet, in 1797.