About this Property
Do you believe in Love at First “Site”?
We do, with this gorgeous new listing!!
Listed at 2.995M Unfurnished, or 3.2M Furnished
This exquisite home is conveniently located in Reform Village, Gasparillo, accessibility in and around San-Fernando, Marabella, C3 Centre, Banks and Grocery shops are all within 10 minutes. The Gasparillo Bypass Road provides an easy commute without any traffic in and out of Reform.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 ½ Bathrooms
• 2 Living Rooms
• 1 Dining Room
• Open Foyer Area
• Outdoor Entertaining Area with lovely landscaping
• Annex- containing a bedroom, bathroom and living room- the perfect Master suite
• Ground Floor Living Space – 1,800 sq. ft.
• First Floor Living Space of Main Area – 650 sq. ft.
• Annex Living Space – 750 sq. ft.
• Total Living Space – 3,200 sq. ft.
• Fully Air Conditioned. Central A/C for Main Area, Split Units for All Bedrooms (For energy efficiency.)
• All lighting LED bulbs.
• Teak Windows & Front Door
• Kitchen – Southern Pine Throughout with Butcher Block Style Counter Tops
• Yard Space – Approx. 2,000 sq. ft. of Greenery & 500 sq. ft. Concrete Along Side of House
• Parking Space – Approx. 900 sq. ft. (Fits 3 Vehicles, with Electric Gate)
• Total Land Space – 5,000 sq. ft. (Leasehold)
• Wall – 7ft. Tall Right Around for Privacy
• Cameras – 16 Commercial Grade Security Cameras (2MP)
• External Storage Room – Approx. 75 sq. ft.
• All Plumbing & A/C Utilities on One Side of House for Ease of Maintenance
• Gas Lines Run for Stove, Water Heater & Dryer with Gas Tanks Outside
• NOTE: External of house to be repainted upon sale. (Buyer can choose colours if desired).
Contact Kira at 490-7723 for further information
About the Region
Gasparillo is a town in southern Trinidad. It lies east of Pointe-à-Pierre and northeast of San Fernando. The population is 16,426. The name Gasparillo is applied not only to Gasparillo area, but also the surrounding communities including Bonne Aventure, Reform and Whiteland. Trinidadians do not use Spanish sounds when saying Gasparillo. Correct local pronunciation is "gas-PARR-ri-low." Gasparillo is administrated by Couva–Tabaquite–Talparo Regional Corporation and Princes Town Regional Corporation. Gasparillo owes much of its size to its proximity to the Petrotrin oil refinery at Pointe-à-Pierre. It also provides the only publicly accessible route from the Sir Solomon Hochoy Highway to the town of Marabella and the Manny Ramjohn Stadium, named for Olympian, Scout Leader and long-time Gasparillo resident, Manny Ramjohn. Gasparillo is well protected by its fire and protective services.
Reform Village is located in Gasparillo, Princes Town, Trinidad and Tobago. You can access this Village from the Naparima Mayaro Road, Gasparillo By-Pass Road or the Guaracara Tabaquite Road. Known as a residential area, there are many businesses that support this community. Located in this area are schools, places of worship, a T&TEC substation and a Reform housing development.