About this Property
LAND FOR SALE
📍LOWER SANTA CRUZ📍
2 Acres of Land located in La Canoa Road, a Small Valley just off the Saddle Road by Uncle Beddoes ⛰🛣⛰
- 3 minutes away from Saddle Road
- Designated for both Residential and Agricultural Use
- Outline Approval from Town and Country for 10 dwelling units
- Being sold with Designs for 10 Townhouses
- Lights, Water, Roads, Drainage
- Dual Access Points ( 1 to the front from the main road and the other through the middle via a road access/oil sand road)
- Permission granted to subdivide into 3 large plots
- Regional Corporation Approval
- Lots of Potential for a Development, Eco Resort or Homestead
- Land is predominantly Flat below, benched in the middle and ultimately has a steady gradient as it inclines.
- Freehold Land
- Amenities on the Saddle Road will service the property
- Site and Location Plan attached
Google Pin Location: 10°41’21.7″N 61°26’58.0″W
A Great Investment for the savvy Land developer to take over and turn this into an Oasis that isn’t far from amenities.
💰Asking Price: TTD $1.8M Negotiable
PropSOLV Realty Limited
– F.I.U Registered
RESULTS INNOVATION INTEGRITY SERVICE ENTHUSIASM
About the Region
San Juan (pronounced, in the local English dialect, "sah-wah") is a town in Trinidad and Tobago. Located in San Juan–Laventille region in Saint George County, it lies within the East-West Corridor Metropolitan Area, between Barataria and Saint Joseph. The local nightlife includes many pubs and bars along the main streets of San Juan. The nightlife facilities are available daily until approximately midnight, on Fridays and Saturdays nightlife goes until 5am. Aranguez is home to one of the country's most popular savannahs, Aranguez Savannah. Aranguez Savannah hosts major celebrations and events including Holi, Diwali, Eid al-Fitr, Hosay, Carnival, cricket games, and The Samaan Tree Rock Festival among many other live concerts. San Juan is well known for its busy day life as many working class people use this town as an in transit junction. It serves as a main supply for environs as it facilitates business ventures such as markets, groceries, wholesale and other retail shops.
Santa Cruz is a town in Trinidad and Tobago. It extends across the Santa Cruz Valley, between Maraval and San Juan, along the Saddle Road. It lies between the hills of the Northern Range, a mountain range Santa Cruz is home for a few primary and secondary schools. Some primary schools include the La Pastora Government Primary School, Santa Cruz Presbyterian School, Cantaro Roman Catholic School and Bourg Mulatresse Primary School. San Juan North Secondary School is also situated in the Lower Santa Cruz Valley and it was constructed along the mountain side in Bourg Mulatresse near the Bourg Mulatresse Primary School. There are two postal delivery offices and fuel stations in Bourg Mulatresse and Cantaro. Santa Cruz is also home of a police station and a fire station. The Santa Cruz Fire Station houses the Land Search and Rescue Team, this team responds to all search and rescue calls within the Northern Division dealing with automobile accidents, fire emergencies, North Coast Road mishaps and assisting EMTs in responding to medical emergencies beyond road access.