About this Property
WINDY RIDGE, Goodwood Park
This is an executive three storey, semi-furnished property in the gated and guarded neighbourhood of Goodwood Park. The house has large balconies on each floor capitalising on the stunning views of the gulf. With close proximity to the International School, The Falls at Westmall, groceries, pharmacies, and even marinas, this property has a phenomenal location to enjoy.
This executive property features:
- Spacious, open plan living and dining area that connects to one of the unit’s large balconies
- Master bedroom with an equipped kitchenette, sitting room, walk-in closet and office
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom and a den that can be used as a 4th bedroom
- State of the art, modern kitchen with appliances, air conditioned pantry and utility area that contains the housekeepers quarters and bathroom
- There is a large entertainment deck around the pool and garden area complete with a wet bar
- Built-in Bose sound system with controls in each room including by the pool and entertainment area
- Secure fenced and private compound
- Unit comes equipped with a full security system with video monitoring
- 2 car covered garage and two electronic gates for entry/exit
- Burglar proofing throughout the unit
About the Region
Goodwood Park is located in Diego Martin. It is placed in a hilly region of Trinidad and offers attractive views. It is considered a residential area and the residents are provided with business support from the small businesses and main businesses located in Diego Martin.
Westmoorings is a residential area in the region of Diego Martin on the island Trinidad, west of Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago. This suburb consists of mainly lower middle class to upper-class families and is generally known throughout the country for its upscale housing and expatriate population. It also has a few offshore moorings, a mall (The Falls at Westmall), a government college (St. Anthony's College), the International School of Port of Spain, and a private primary school, Dunross Preparatory School. It is bordering the sea and the Diego Martin River. It also has a Massy store, KFC, and Republic Bank.