About this Property
Located at #29 St Lucien Road, Diego Martin.. Very close to the Wendy Fitzwilliams Boulevard
This 1,817 sqft Townhouse, one of two units within a very small gated compound of 6,597sqft Leasehold land (999years). An ideal home for a young family.
Upstairs, comprising 3 bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms.
- A HUGE air conditioned master bedroom, with its walk-in closet and large full en-suite bathroom.
- Plus its private balcony, affording superb views of the nearby hillsides.
- Two other sizeable bedrooms, with a full-sized shared bathroom.
- High wooden ceilings and lots of storage space throughout.
- Large windows throughout, all with adjustable blinds, allowing the entrance of natural light and glorious breezes.
- Relax in your cozy reading nook at the top of the stairs.
Downstairs, comprising an air conditioned open plan Living & Dining room and Kitchen, with a cute breakfast nook.
- The comfortable-sized kitchen, with peninsula, lots of cupboard space and solid-surface countertops.
- A Conveniently located but discretely placed guest bathroom.
- Tastefully-coloured porcelain tiled floors and gypsum tray ceilings, with light fixtures.
- A nice, soothing, pleasant, manageable front garden.
- Security includes an electronic gate and strategically placed CCTV cameras.
Close to everything; Churches, Schools, Malls, Transportation.
The asking price of this GEM is $2,300,000.oo TTD Negotiable.
About the Region
Diego Martin is a town and is the urban commercial center and capital of the Diego Martin region in Trinidad and Tobago. Its location in the region is just on the southeastern border, west of the capital city of Port of Spain and east of the town of Carenage. Diego Martin in the Northern Range was once filled with a number of small valleys but is now a densely populated area. It was named after a Spanish explorer Don Diego Martín. The area was settled by French planters and their slaves in the 1780s. The town area is administered by the Diego Martin Regional Corporation and is the birth home of Empress Shebah 'Ra III and the home town of Miss Universe 1998, Wendy Fitzwilliam. Diego Martin is well known for St. Dominic's Pastoral Centre- The home of the Order of Preachers in Trinidad and Tobago, Shri Ram Dhaam SWAHA Mandir-The Shri Ram Dhaam SWAHA Mandir was built in 1998 and has a 15-foot animated murti of the Hindu deity Hanuman, the first of its kind in the Western Hemisphere. Christ Child Convalescent Home-This home was founded by the Corpus Christi Carmelites who came to Diego Martin in 1945. "In 1946 the Mother Foundress opened the Christ Child Convalescent Home to take care of the poor children both in the community and outside of the community who were convalescing from illness. This was the first Children's Home in the country". Corpus Christi College-"Corpus Christi College was founded on September 8, 1959 by Corpus Christi Carmelites at the request of then Diego Martin parish priest, Fr Cyril Ward, CSSp. The first intake of students totalled 36, including Sr Petronilla, then known as Gloris Joseph". Diego Martin also has heritage and cultural sites such as River Estate Museum, Water Wheel, Valley Haps Steel Orchestra, Merrytones Steel Orchestra and Paramin village just to name a few. At least one mall, banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, gyms and other stores can be found in this town. The location of the mall made it an easy drop in place on the way home for the pickup of groceries or to deal with one's personal affairs.