About this Property
Land Space = 25,000 Square Feet
Storage Space (covered warehouse space) = 8,000 Square Feet
Office Space = over 4,500 Square Feet
Parking/Container Space (yard space) = 9,500 Square Feet
• Perimeter lighting and flood lighting. All fixtures are LED (internal and external)
• Radiant barrier installed under roof to block 97% of radiant heat transfer.
• Solid wall fence with spike plates
• Lower walls of warehouse reinforced with concrete and steel
• Guard booth included. Wired for AC
• External washroom for security/maintenance personnel
• Parking for 30+ vehicles or additional outdoor storage. This space is approx. 9,500 sq ft.
• Two 20×15 warehouse entry doors
• Commercial finish to building with glass door and security door
• Two floors of office space at the front of the building
• Access to warehouse from office
• Top office floor provides full view of warehouse
• Water pump and water storage tanks installed
About the Region
Well known for having one of the largest savannahs in Trinidad, famous for hosting Political rallies and Sporting competitions, it has also been reformed as a major attraction site for exercising. Aranquez is classed as a residential area and the Aranquez Main Road provides businesses such as food, bars, retail trade, warehousing, car care, maintenance, parts etc. As a result of economic growth, agricultural land is being developed as the land statuses are changing to residential. While there are many successful gardens still operational and supplies its perishable items locally, most land owners have either sold or converted to apartment rental businesses. The area offers a health Facility known as the Aranquez Health Center. Most travelling activity to places are done either walking, taxi or driving. Many main services such as Banking, administration or groceries, and popular food outlets are located in the San Juan area which is approximately five minutes’ commute. Aranquez is well protected by the San Juan Police and Fire services which is a very short distance away.