About this Property
- Two(2) whole acres of lush FREEHOLD land;
- In the cool Northern Range ACANO valley.
- Ideal for cash-crops, like AVOCADOS; CHRISTOPHENE; other fruit trees; etc, etc.
- Comes with a move-in-ready air conditioned, beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat home,
- And an adjoining, incomplete two storied apartment complex at the rear;
- Providing an additional eight bedrooms, with bathrooms, with the potential for investment income.
- Ideal for students’ accommodation…..
- Located off the Acono Road, Maracas St. Joseph, in close proximity to the University of The Southern Caribbean.
- Also PERFECT for a Geriatric Home, or a B&B Guest House.
Viewing of the property is quite easy to arrange, so please let me know when would be convenient for you
About the Region
Maracas Valley is a valley located in North-East Trinidad. It is separated by two mountains between Maracas–Saint Joseph and Maracas Beach. The valley is home to the nation's tallest waterfall, Maracas Falls, which towers over the valley with a height of 91.5 meters (300 ft) and is the source of the Maracas River. This river provides water for the surrounding communities. Maracas Valley is also the location of the main campus for the University of the Southern Caribbean. Trinidad's second highest mountain peak, El Tucuche, towers over the lush valley and bounds it to the north. Due to this geographic location, the valley is usually cool