About this Property
The Crossings, Santa Rosa West, Arima
Quiet living in East Trinidad!!
Located in the well established ‘The Crossings’ gated community in Arima, this spacious 2 storey home is the ideal choice for growing or established families.
The Crossings’ detached housing and American Suburb styled streetscape provides a clutter-free aesthetic which is both an uncommon and notable feature of this gated community.
This aesthetic coupled with The Crossings’ numerous amenities, which include a swimming pool and children’s playground, support a well balanced lifestyle centered around family.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bath 2-storey furnished home
- Building Area: 2,521 s.f on 4,982 s.f leasehold land
- Master Bedroom is ensuite with walk-in closet
- Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and oak cabinetry
- Open-plan kitchen and dining space
- Covered patio and laundry room
- Laminate flooring and gypsum ceiling throughout
- Communal swimming pool, children’s playground, clubhouse and jogging track
- Security cameras and alarms
- Gated community with 24-hr security
- Located 2 minutes from Churchill Roosevelt Highway and nearby to schools, University of Trinidad & Tobago and Shops of Arima
About the Region
Arima, officially The Royal Chartered Borough of Arima is the easternmost and second largest area of the three boroughs of Trinidad and Tobago. This town is well known for its shopping areas located in the inner most portion of the town. It serves as a main trading hub for environs which makes the town considerably busy. Many persons visit Arima to relax and enjoy the wide array of local bars and street food offered such as burgers, doubles, gyros etc. Home to the famous drag malls, persons can visit Arima to purchase items of Rastafarian heritage. Arima, has primary and secondary schools, hospitals, police and fire services readily available. It attracts persons from all over as it hosts exciting borough day & Jouvert celebrations Fun fact, Arima is home to the indigenous people known as the “Caribs”. They are mainly found in the area of Arima called Calvary Hill which attracts many tourists as the Caribs were a well-known tribe in their time.