About this Property
RAGBIR STREET, ST. AUGUSTINE @ $8M o.n.o.
- Freehold Land: 33,066 sq ft.
- House: 3,134 sq ft.
- 3 Bedrooms – Master En-suite with tub and shower.
- 4 Baths.
- Electronic gate.
- Automatic garage roll door.
- Fully alarmed.
- Utility room.
- Laundry area with additional access from the side of the house.
- 600 sq ft En-suite office with 3 office spaces – Can easily be converted to self contained Apartment.
- Kitchen built with Cedar cabinetry and a walk-in Pantry.
- Breakfast nook.
- Formal Dining and Living area which opens to the front patio and boasts beautiful sprawling gardens.
- TV/Entertainment room also with access from side o the house.
- Incredible garden space surrounds this property with mature fruit bearing trees such as: Mango, Lemon, Shaddock, Coconut, Avocado and Banana. There is also a large Moringa tree at the back of property.
- For the pet lovers there is an already built doggie run/kennels along one side of the home.
- Fully wired for 110 & 220 V
- Valuation done 3 years ago.
- Electrical’s was redone and upgraded 10 years ago and Plumbing 20 years ago.
- Walking distance to all amenities such as Supermarket, Restaurants, Banks, Public transport etc.
- Permissions to build up to 48 Apartments.
About the Region
Champs Fleurs lies east of San Juan and west of Curepe Trinidad, it can be accessed from Port-of-Spain by the Eastern Main Road. In Champs Fleurs, there are many industrial facilities located along the Eastern Main Road including the Carib Brewery Company, famous for its Carib beer, and Lever Brothers, the detergent manufacturer. Mount D'Or is one of the communities of Champs Fleurs. Schools such as Mount D’Or Government Primary School and School of Business and Computer Science are located in Champ Fleurs, Medical Facilities such as Mt. Hope Hospital and St. Joseph Health Facility are also located in the Champ Fleurs area.
St. Augustine is a town in the Northwest of Trinidad. It is the site of the University of the West Indies at St. Augustine. St. Augustine is home to thousands of university students and is now being converted to a university town as the economy of the area is fuelled significantly by the spending power of the 60,000 plus university population. Many houses in the general university area have been converted to students' accommodation. You can find St. John's Road in St. Augustine, this is the main access road for Mount St. Benedict, one of the notable historic sites in Trinidad and Tobago. On the mount, one can find a Catholic Church along with a monastery and a factory where yogurt is made. On this road, there is also the St. John Baptist Roman Catholic Church. The church is opposite to a Community Centre and now houses a new field for the residents to engage in football, one of the more popular sports of this area. St. Augustine is also home to the Hugh Wooding Law School, a prestigious law school which attracts many inter-island students of the Caribbean and beyond. Further educational establishments include St. Augustine Girls' High School and Lakshmi Girls' Hindu College. In close proximity to the law school is the Seismic Research Centre, which is the official source of information on earthquakes and volcanoes in the English-speaking Caribbean. It is the headquarters of the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha. Hospitals, Banks, Supermarkets, and many other businesses can be found in this location. The Tunapuna market is just a short distance away on the eastern side of St. Augustine and Curepe junction on the western side where food, transportation and recreational centres can be found.
Tunapuna is a town in the East–West Corridor of the island of Trinidad. For over one hundred years, Tunapuna has been a Carnival venue. Each year this regional carnival, which is a showcase for traditional and conventional mas, steel band, and stick fighting, is organized by the Tunapuna Carnival Committee. It is an important market and commercial card. Tunapuna is well protected by its fire and protective services as they are well positioned in a centralized location in Tunapuna.
Valsayn is specific to being as an upper class residential area. Many local well-known business owners reside in this area. The area is located closely to Curepe and is split by North and South Valsayn. Valsayn has a Superpharm, a mall, night club and service station amongst other things. This area is heavily protected by owners with home & amalgamated security. The location, even though residential, hosts fetes for the carnival season. It is also very visited by locals nationwide for the Christmas season as many residences decorate their homes in a distinguished manner. It is memorable.