About this Property
BACK ON THE MARKET:
“PACKAGE DEAL” :-
1. LARGE 2-STOREY “L”-shaped BUNGALOW ON AN ACRE OF LAND.
2. TWO ACRES OF AGRICULTURE LAND within walking distance of the bungalow.
AMENITIES OF THE HOUSE & LAND INCLUDE:
3 Large bedrooms, with 2 full bathrooms, large living/dining room and enclosed porch. Air conditioned throughout.
4 Large rooms that can be converted to living quarters; or storage; or offices etc; with one room that can be used as an enclosed garage, and also a full bathroom.
- Solidly constructed estate bungalow, with roof made out of Guyanese Green Heart lumber.
- With some required renovations, this will be a FANTASTIC “FOREVER HOME” or “HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME”.
- This property is located at the back of the UWI South Campus, so there’s a HUGE potential for income-earning investment, through students’ or faculty accommodation.
- Large fenced yard that can be used for several different types of agriculture, with the frame of a nursery shed at the front of the premises.
- Space to accommodate a swimming pool, ideal for a large family;
- Or even the construction of several apartment buildings.
- Located in a peaceful area with fantastic views of the San Fernando Hill and surrounding countryside.
- Quick easy access to the NAMDEVCO Market; Debe doubles; the Solomon Hochoy Highway; Malls; Shopping; Schools; Churches; Recreation; etc.
PACKAGE PRICE: NOT $2,500,000 TTD;
REDUCED TO ONLY: $2,100,000.00 TTD – ONO.
About the Region
Debe (or Débé) is a town in south Trinidad located in the region of Penal–Debe. Debe has grown from a small settlement into a key transit point which has merged to some extent with Penal. A denomination high school was established by the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha (Parvati Girls College). Debe had initially gained importance as a train stop during sugar cane production. However with the closure of the sugar industry Debe continued to be widely known for doubles and other delicacies. The area has also gained prominence for its wholesale marketing of agricultural produce in government managed Namdevco, which is the largest wholesale market in the country. Chutney music is believed to have originated in the Barrackpore-Debe-Penal area.