About this Property
Comprising the Ground Floor and 3 other floors; each 11,000 square feet, fully air-conditioned. The first 3 floors are partitioned, configured for offices, while the 3rd floor is open plan, suitable for either converting into office spaces, or retained in its current configuration.
- Each floor is fully air conditioned and accessed by elevator and staircase.
- Plus emergency fire escape linking each floor.
- Car park spaces: 21 – 26 around the building; 32 – 36 in private car park at the rear of the building on Mulchan Seuchan Road. (Shared, if floors are rented separately)
- Building has C.C. security cameras and security access with alarm on each floor.
- Each office floor has its individual large kitchen/cafeteria areas.
- Each floor has its individual server room.
- Easy access to, and from the Uriah Butler Highway; Price Plaza; Super markets; Banks and the Shopping Centre of Chaguanas.
- Building can be rented as a whole, or by individual floors, as required.
- All approvals are in place.
Asking rate: $7.00/square feet. slightly negotiable. ($77,000.00TT per floor)
About the Region
The Borough of Chaguanas is the largest borough with an average population of 83,489 and fastest-growing town in Trinidad and Tobago, it is located in the West-Central area of Trinidad. Chaguanas is popular for its shopping malls, variety stores and street shopping. Many citizens as well as tourists visit these sites to partake in the buying of many items offered for sale. This town is fast paced as many business sectors such as banking, insurance, auto rentals and food are readily available. All sites are easily accessible as transport hubs are located throughout the streets of this beautiful town, not to mention the safety of the police & fire services that are available upon request. Home to the famous Divali Nagar site, many tourists as well as citizens visit this location to buy merchandise offered from the well-known Indian heritage such as clothing, food, religious items etc. Fun fact, Chaguanas was named after the indigenous tribe who originally settled there.
Endeavour is located in Chaguanas next to Jermingham Junction, Trinidad and Tobago. Endeavour Road has a length of 0.7 kilometres. Endeavour has many restaurants and bars, and is known for the location of the Divali Nagar site, Price Plaza and the Barakah grounds just to name a few. The community of Endeavour is also protected by the Chaguanas police service, medical facilities such as the Chaguanas Health Centre and Medical Associates are easily accessible.