About this Property
This stunning, must see, very spacious and luxurious, Mediterranean style family home was built in 2010, on approx. 1/2 acre of Stargate limited lease land – 999 years. Located at the top of the prestigious Moka Development with spectacular views of the Maraval Hills and Valleys with Port of Spain in the distance. This gated development has an intercom and barrier access on entry.
- Being sold in a company’s name so will save on stamp duty
- Approx. 23,000 sqft. Land
- 7,000 sqft. Living Space
- 5 Bedrooms- 4 ensuite with walk-in closets and outdoor balconies
- 4 1/2 bathrooms
- Open plan Living/Dining area leading on to large, covered wrap around Porch and Bar area with outdoor Terrace
- Maple-Wooden finished Kitchen with top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid appliances, and separate Breakfast and TV Nook
- Separate Laundry Room and Pantry
- Fully equipped Media Room with projector screen and full screen TV
- Large Pool with water features and jacuzzi
- Separately covered Pool Entertainment area with second Bar, Outdoor Kitchen and built-in Barbecue Pit with Changing Room and Toilet
- Beautifully manicured Gardens with mature fruit trees and automatic water sprinkling system
- Underground water cistern plus tanks and Generator room with built-in standby generator that runs the entire house on full-load
- Clay Tile Roofing
- Separate Housekeeper’s ensuite Quarters
- Fully alarmed
- Fully A/C
- DVR with 5 cameras on continuous recording
About the Region
Maraval is one of the northern suburbs of Trinidad's capital, Port of Spain, a valley in northern Trinidad in Trinidad and Tobago. It is situated at the bottom of the hills of Paramin and located east of the Diego Martin valley to which it is connected directly by Morne Coco Road, and west of Santa Cruz valley, to which it is connected by Saddle Road. Maraval is considered one of the major high-income residential areas in the country in combination with the Westmoorings, Goodwood Park and Glencoe area, it is home of much of the island's elite, including a number of diplomats. Maraval is sometimes referred to as "Diego Martin East". It is home to Trinity College secondary school, St. Andrew's Golf Course and Club in Moka, which is considered to be one of the finest golf courses in the Caribbean that was established in 1891 making it one of the oldest in the world. It arguably provides the best route of access from the capital to the North Coast. Along with Santa Cruz, Maraval is located close to the best beaches on the island, allowing its residents quick access to both leisure activities, as well as downtown business and entertainment. Maraval has branches of the major locally-operating banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, boutiuqes, clothing outlets, catholic schools, churches and parish groups.
What's in Moka? A world class golfing facility of the country’s seven 18 hole and two 9 hole courses. Each golf course boasts of unique features whether it be holes within metres of the coastline or holes with panoramic views of the Northern Mountain Range. St. Andrew’s Golf Club: The majority of locals know it as the Moka Golf Course because of its location in Moka, Maraval. It is considered to be one of the finest golf courses in the Caribbean and is one of the oldest as it was established in 1891. The course is anchored in the Moka valley, along the Maraval River and the well-manicured greens contrast against the Paramin hills.