About this Property
House For Sale :
NOW $ 7.5m
- Lot Size: 10,000 Sq ft Freehold
- House size: Approx 5500 sq ft
- Mahogany built Kitchen cupboards with granite countertop, an island all with solid surface counter top
- Marble and Mahogany flooring throughout the Living,
- Formal Dining areas with a Grand Foyer.
- Study built from Mahogany wood with burglar proof gate.
- Bedroom with full bathroom
- Large Back porch with built in bar, outdoor kitchen, ideal for entertaining.
- Large Pool and Rock and cascading water feature
- External wash room which is spacious and allows for extra storage.
- External service room for pool pump.
- Separate breakfast room to back of kitchen with a view of pool
- Landscaped Garden with mature, fruit bearing trees : Avocado, mango, pomegranate, coconut, lime, and portugal.
- Large TV room
- 3 Ensuite bedrooms
- Mahogany flooring throughout
- opens onto the rooftop patio with amazing views.
- Alarm system
- Carport for 3 cars ( 2 covered)
- Spacious area allowing views of the northern range, and the golf course.
- Perfect for entertaining day or night.
About the Region
Maraval is one of the northern suburbs of Trinidad's capital, Port of Spain, a valley in northern Trinidad in Trinidad and Tobago. It is situated at the bottom of the hills of Paramin and located east of the Diego Martin valley to which it is connected directly by Morne Coco Road, and west of Santa Cruz valley, to which it is connected by Saddle Road. Maraval is considered one of the major high-income residential areas in the country in combination with the Westmoorings, Goodwood Park and Glencoe area, it is home of much of the island's elite, including a number of diplomats. Maraval is sometimes referred to as "Diego Martin East". It is home to Trinity College secondary school, St. Andrew's Golf Course and Club in Moka, which is considered to be one of the finest golf courses in the Caribbean that was established in 1891 making it one of the oldest in the world. It arguably provides the best route of access from the capital to the North Coast. Along with Santa Cruz, Maraval is located close to the best beaches on the island, allowing its residents quick access to both leisure activities, as well as downtown business and entertainment. Maraval has branches of the major locally-operating banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, boutiuqes, clothing outlets, catholic schools, churches and parish groups.
What's in Moka? A world class golfing facility of the country’s seven 18 hole and two 9 hole courses. Each golf course boasts of unique features whether it be holes within metres of the coastline or holes with panoramic views of the Northern Mountain Range. St. Andrew’s Golf Club: The majority of locals know it as the Moka Golf Course because of its location in Moka, Maraval. It is considered to be one of the finest golf courses in the Caribbean and is one of the oldest as it was established in 1891. The course is anchored in the Moka valley, along the Maraval River and the well-manicured greens contrast against the Paramin hills.