About this Property
Lovely four bedroom, five bath tri level home measuring 4,800 sq ft on 7,309 sq ft freehold land. Home comes unfurnished with air conditioned bedroom, a maid’s quarters and a 2 car tiled garage with dual electronic doors.
- Three level home – all bedrooms have a/c
- Ground floor: 1 bedroom self contained apt maid’s room 2 car tiled garage with dual electronic doors
- 1st floor: wrap around porch open floor plan – living room, dining room, family room, kitchen laundry/utility room tv/study (option for a bedroom) powder room
- 2nd floor: master bedroom with large walk in closet and en suite bath with jetted tub
- 2 other ensuite bedrooms one with jetted tub
- All bedrooms open to balconies
House approx 10 years and very well maintained in a quiet, established neighbourhood.
Click for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/tJqY7v4L5wfFwRnJ8
About the Region
St. Joseph was founded in 1592 by Antonio de Berrio and is the oldest town in Trinidad and Tobago. Originally named San José de Oruña, it served as the capital of Spanish Trinidad between 1592 and 1783. In 1595 the place was attacked and held by Sir Walter Raleigh and was used as a base for his exploration of the Orinoco river in search of the fabled city of El Dorado. Soon after his return the place was burnt and sacked. St. Joseph is not an incorporated municipality. It falls within the boundaries of the Tunapuna–Piarco region. Today it is the home of several different schools, including St. Joseph's Convent, St. Joseph, St. Joseph Boys Roman Catholic School, St. Joseph Girls Roman Catholic School, St. Joseph Government School, St. Joseph College, T.M.L Primary School, St Joseph and St. Xavier's Preparatory School.