About this Property
GRAB YOUR SLICE OF PARADISE.
IF YOU CRAVE PEACE, SERENITY, PRISTINE LANDSCAPED GROUNDS, GENTLE COUNTRY BREEZES AND BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF THE SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE, THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU.
A magnificent two-storied mansion of approximately 4,500 square feet on 40,900 square feet of FREEHOLD Landscaped grounds.
- Ground floor: Totaling 2,000 sqft, comprising a two-car garage, plus a covered Entry Area. Currently configured for office use, with Offices, storage spaces and a full bathroom. Can be easily reconfigured with living accommodations.
- First Floor: Totaling 2,500 sqft, comprising the gigantic Master bedroom, complete with its large walk-in cupboard and Bathroom en-suite; a second large bedroom; Kitchen; Spacious open-plan living and Dining room; A very large (384 sqft) Veranda; plus five (5) Balconies.
- There is a two-car garage and enough room to park eight other cars on the gravel driveway.
- 12′ x 24′ x 4′ deep swimming pool.
- 10 minutes drive from the Solomon Hochoy Highway.
Amenities include: Fully tiled floors – Mahogany Staircase and cupboards – Air-conditioned bedrooms and offices – Electric entry gate – Secure fenced compound – Exterior lighting – Burglar proofing – Burglar alarms – 10′ x 6′ dog house – Four 800 gallon and one 500 gallon water tanks – Mature garden and lawn.
ASKING PRICE: $5,500,000.00TTD…. NOW REDUCED TO: $5,000,000.00TTD – NEGOTIABLE
About the Region
Freeport is a town in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. It is located in west-central Trinidad, and is administered by the Couva–Tabaquite–Talparo Regional Corporation. It has a population of approximately 11,850. The Solomon Hochoy Highway splits Freeport into two, on the east and the west of the highway where you can find most commercial businesses. Known as a residential area, there are many small, medium and large businesses that have proven success through the growth of this community. Most residents have either sold properties or turned them into rental units. This community is also protected by the Freeport police service.