About this Property
YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS HERE TO OWN ONE OF THE REMAINING 19 LOTS OF LAND, OUT OF AN INITIAL 35 WITHIN THE ENVIRONMENTAL-FRIENDLY, BESPOKE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT OF BELLA VISTA, IN THE SCENIC FOOTHILLS OF D’ABADIE, ARIMA.
- Lots range from 7,000sqft to 12,000sqft.
- However prices average $870,000.00 per parcel, which is compatible and comparable to the prices of similar sized and located properties in the area.
- Title is LEASEHOLD initially, so the Developers can maintain some control over the construction of homes and the environment. At a later stage, the freehold could be granted.
- The development plan includes:
- A private Primary/Preschool available to the residents of the Development.
- A Community Centre to service the development, and would be similar to what ‘The Buoys’ development model is like, and owned by the Co. and Residents, with a building, pool and grounds.
- The roads will be all wider than normal, with the main access off the Oropune-La Resource Road and the other off the Arima Old Road. Eventually security booths and gates would be installed at the two entrances.
- The Developers’ vision is to leave most trees existing on the parcels, to keep it green, and control erosion , with resident being able to only clear the space required for their home construction.
- To further encourage the “GREEN THEME”, each purchaser will be provided with five(5) fruit trees to plant on to their lot.
- Adequate Open Space has been provided where there will be planted a row of yellow poui trees and under which will be placed benches for residents to sit and enjoy the evening and sunset.
- Quick access to the Eastern Main Road, The C/R Highway, Pricemart, Trincity, Piarco Airport, Churches, Schools, and the new Arima Hospital.
- Layout and Prices of the lots are available on request.
- Purchase your lot at the PRE-DEVELOPMENT Prices…… AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- Viewing is easy.
NB: RTHE DEVELOPMENT IS IN ITS ADVANCED STAGE; CLOSE TO COMPLETION.
About the Region
Arima, officially The Royal Chartered Borough of Arima is the easternmost and second largest area of the three boroughs of Trinidad and Tobago. This town is well known for its shopping areas located in the inner most portion of the town. It serves as a main trading hub for environs which makes the town considerably busy. Many persons visit Arima to relax and enjoy the wide array of local bars and street food offered such as burgers, doubles, gyros etc. Home to the famous drag malls, persons can visit Arima to purchase items of Rastafarian heritage. Arima, has primary and secondary schools, hospitals, police and fire services readily available. It attracts persons from all over as it hosts exciting borough day & Jouvert celebrations Fun fact, Arima is home to the indigenous people known as the “Caribs”. They are mainly found in the area of Arima called Calvary Hill which attracts many tourists as the Caribs were a well-known tribe in their time.