About this Property
Located in the Santa Cruz Valley and surrounded by lush mountainous rainforest. Close to many conveniences, safe and secure. Gated property, remote gate ,fully AC house.Ideal for peace and quiet , relax, breathe ,enjoy intimate celebrations.
Walking distance to the famous “Chocolate Cafe’. “Mountain Pride”, Farmer’s market with a host of food vendors and set in a natural environment.
Area of Land 7198 Sq.ft /House area 4019 Sq Ft.
Two Story House ,residential, freehold land, Cul de sac.
- 6 Bedrooms ,4 En-suites
- 4 Bedrooms Upstairs: Large Master bedroom with Master walk in closet, Master Bath./ [Two 2 master Ensuite, Two bedrooms with
- one full bath for both]
- Downstairs 5 rooms: [Two 2 bedrooms with bathrooms ,one half bath]
- One Large Multi purpose room [Office, Study, Business area]
- Large Outdoor porch ,entertainment area
- Interior gallery
- Carport for three vehicles
- Large Kitchen/Dining roomLiving room
- Laundry room,Outdoor Fire Brick BBQ pit
- Beautifully landscaped front & back grounds
- 1-1000 gal Tank /2 -400 gal Tank
- Water Pump/Tankless water Heater
About the Region
Santa Cruz is a town in Trinidad and Tobago. It extends across the Santa Cruz Valley, between Maraval and San Juan, along the Saddle Road. It lies between the hills of the Northern Range, a mountain range Santa Cruz is home for a few primary and secondary schools. Some primary schools include the La Pastora Government Primary School, Santa Cruz Presbyterian School, Cantaro Roman Catholic School and Bourg Mulatresse Primary School. San Juan North Secondary School is also situated in the Lower Santa Cruz Valley and it was constructed along the mountain side in Bourg Mulatresse near the Bourg Mulatresse Primary School. There are two postal delivery offices and fuel stations in Bourg Mulatresse and Cantaro. Santa Cruz is also home of a police station and a fire station. The Santa Cruz Fire Station houses the Land Search and Rescue Team, this team responds to all search and rescue calls within the Northern Division dealing with automobile accidents, fire emergencies, North Coast Road mishaps and assisting EMTs in responding to medical emergencies beyond road access.