About this Property
COLOSSAL 2 STOREY HOUSE NESTLED IN THE LUSH, SERENE VALLEY OF SANTA CRUZ PERFECT FOR A BED AND BREAKFAST GUESTHOUSE OR RETIREMENT HOME!
- 12 EN-SUITE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS (3 BEDROOMS 20 x 15 AND 5 BEDROOMS 15 x 18 LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR AND 4 BEDROOMS 15 x 18 LOCATED ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- 2 ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED ANNEX APARTMENTS
- LAND AREA–43,560 sq. ft.
- FLOOR AREA–11,650 sq. ft.
- 2 FORMAL DINING ROOM
- POWDER ROOM
- LARGE ENTERTAINING KITCHEN OUTFITTED WITH HUGE ISLAND AND BREAKAST BAR CHAIRS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, PORCELAIN COUNTERTOPS AND TEAK CUPBOARDS
- 2 FORMAL LIVING ROOMS
- LARGE BASEMENT/STORAGE SPACE AND LAUNDRY WITH ACCESS VIA THE KITCHEN
- HUGE PATIO UPSTAIRS WITH BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- SPACIOUS COVERED PATIO GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING OR HOSTING PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
- LOVELY POOL WITH JACUZZI AND MALE AND FEMALE TOILETS
- WATER TANKS
- PARKING FOR AT LEAST 10 CARS
- AUTOMATED GATE
- BEING SOLD FULLY FURNISHED
- ASKING PRICE TT$13.5M
A MUST SEE!!!
CONTACT ELICIA HENSBY TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING!
About the Region
Santa Cruz is a town in Trinidad and Tobago. It extends across the Santa Cruz Valley, between Maraval and San Juan, along the Saddle Road. It lies between the hills of the Northern Range, a mountain range Santa Cruz is home for a few primary and secondary schools. Some primary schools include the La Pastora Government Primary School, Santa Cruz Presbyterian School, Cantaro Roman Catholic School and Bourg Mulatresse Primary School. San Juan North Secondary School is also situated in the Lower Santa Cruz Valley and it was constructed along the mountain side in Bourg Mulatresse near the Bourg Mulatresse Primary School. There are two postal delivery offices and fuel stations in Bourg Mulatresse and Cantaro. Santa Cruz is also home of a police station and a fire station. The Santa Cruz Fire Station houses the Land Search and Rescue Team, this team responds to all search and rescue calls within the Northern Division dealing with automobile accidents, fire emergencies, North Coast Road mishaps and assisting EMTs in responding to medical emergencies beyond road access.