About this Property
- 133acres of freehold agricultural land in the Hindustan, New Grant area.
Part of the Santa Rica Estate.
- The land is flat in some areas and gently undulating in other places, suitable for all types of agriculture.
- There are rivers and roads bisecting the land in several areas.
- The estate can be easily traversed, utilizing an ATV, or similar type vehicle.
- The land borders on the main Rd in some places, providing access to electricity and water.
- Though it’s “country-side”, there’s quick, easy access to amenities.
The asking price for this gem is $7M TTD. This works out at approximately $52,632.00 per ACRE.
About the Region
Princes Town is a town within the Princes Town Regional Corporation, located on southern Trinidad island in Trinidad and Tobago. The population of the town is 28,335. It serves as a major administrative centre for a substantial area of south Trinidad, and has developed a reputation as a major shopping town for the southern region. Princes Town is also known for the famous Ali family, who set up many established "doubles" institutes, a famed local delicacy. Also home to a former Prime Minister Mr. Basdeo Panday. Home to places such a performance and events venues, Super shopping centres, churches, temples, gyms, beauty salons, local entertainment, health centres etc. Princess Town has a wide variety of persons visiting to partake in these activities and services provided. Real estate here is both recommended for commercial and residential purposes. Safe surroundings and well protected by the police and fire services.