About this Property
COMMERCIAL SPACE FOR RENT
- 1900 sq ft commercial space for rent
- 5000 sq ft land
- Ideal store frontage and visibility
- Ground floor
- Large open plan shopfront/showroom with glass frontage
- Large back storage room/ private offie
- Additional private office to front
- 2 Washrooms
- AC Throughout
- Security cameras & Electric gate
- 5 allocated car parking spots on sit
- Front and back access
- FULLY APPROVED FOR COMMERCIAL USE!!
- *NB: No food service or preparation/No bars. Ideal for dentist, lawyers, professional office space etc.
- *Floor plan available
Rental Rate: TT$22,000/Mth ONO
About the Region
The large Woodbrook district, west of Downtown Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, was formerly a sugar estate owned by the Siegert family of Angostura bitters fame. The estate was sold to the Town Board in 1911 and developed into a residential neighbourhood, with many of the north–south streets named for the Siegert siblings, some of whom were Carlos, Luis, Petra and Alfredo. In the last twenty years the main east–west thoroughfares, Ariapita Avenue and Tragarete Road, have become almost entirely commercialized, and Ariapita Avenue west of Murray Street has become a relatively upscale dining and entertainment "strip". A few small parks are sprinkled through the neighbourhood; Adam Smith Square and Siegert Square are the two largest. The Community Association held a series of events in August 2011 to celebrate its 100th anniversary. Just north of Woodbrook along Tragarete Road is the Queen's Park Oval, a major Test cricket ground which is owned by the private Queen's Park Cricket Club (QPCC). At Woodbrook's western end, at the edge of Invaders Bay, is the Hasley Crawford Stadium, the national venue for football and track and field events.