About this Property
Commercial Rental property, Eastern Main Road, St. Joseph.
This rental space is ideally located on the very busy Eastern Main Road in St. Joseph, between Champs Fleurs and Curepe and in close proximity to WASA’s head office. Space is approximately 900 sq.ft with the other part of this ground floor space is occupied by a mini and vegetable mart.
Features include 900 s.f , electricity, dedicated toilet, customer parking available in front.
About the Region
St. Joseph was founded in 1592 by Antonio de Berrio and is the oldest town in Trinidad and Tobago. Originally named San José de Oruña, it served as the capital of Spanish Trinidad between 1592 and 1783. In 1595 the place was attacked and held by Sir Walter Raleigh and was used as a base for his exploration of the Orinoco river in search of the fabled city of El Dorado. Soon after his return the place was burnt and sacked. St. Joseph is not an incorporated municipality. It falls within the boundaries of the Tunapuna–Piarco region. Today it is the home of several different schools, including St. Joseph's Convent, St. Joseph, St. Joseph Boys Roman Catholic School, St. Joseph Girls Roman Catholic School, St. Joseph Government School, St. Joseph College, T.M.L Primary School, St Joseph and St. Xavier's Preparatory School.