About this Property
- LOCATION: Obliquely opposite to the Pt Lisas Fire Station.
- Lots of road frontage.
- Near to the newly-planned E-Tech Industrial Estate.
- Comes with approved plans for a 3-storey Commercial Building.
- All approvals – WASA; T&TEC; T&C; Reg. Corp; EMA in place.
- Completed Geo-testing of the soil.
PRICE: $18,000,000.00 TTD ONO.
About the Region
Point Lisas is located in Couva, Trinidad and Tobago and on the Gulf of Paria coastline. Point Lisas Industrial and the Port of Point Lisas can be found in Point Lisas, both of which are managed by Plipdeco. The Point Lisas Industrial Estate is home to majority of the heavy industry in Trinidad and Tobago particularly in the downstream energy sector. Industries located there include a steel mill, numerous ammonia plants and methanol plants, melamine manufacturing plants, a urea manufacturing plant; a natural gas to liquids processing facility, it is the site of two power stations and a large reverse osmosis water desalination plant. Most of the industry located at Point Lisas is dependent on natural gas which is produced off the east coast of Trinidad and transported by pipeline across the island.