About this Property
This property is a well looked after, renovated and cared for home in Maraval. Located and surrounded by the beautiful Maraval hills, this home is secluded with only 13 units and 24 hour security. It also comes with beautiful communal gardens, pool and water tank farm. All there is left to do is move in!
- 3 bedrooms
- LOFT (which can be used as a 4th bedroom)
- *large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in closet
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Shared pool
- 24 hr security
- Well looked after grounds
- 13 units only on the compound. Quiet and remote
- Water tank farm – as well as personal water tank
- New roof
About the Region
What's in Moka? A world class golfing facility of the country’s seven 18 hole and two 9 hole courses. Each golf course boasts of unique features whether it be holes within metres of the coastline or holes with panoramic views of the Northern Mountain Range. St. Andrew’s Golf Club: The majority of locals know it as the Moka Golf Course because of its location in Moka, Maraval. It is considered to be one of the finest golf courses in the Caribbean and is one of the oldest as it was established in 1891. The course is anchored in the Moka valley, along the Maraval River and the well-manicured greens contrast against the Paramin hills.