About this Property
FIRST FLOOR / GROUND FLOOR ( Available seperately)
- This is a beautifully designed commercial building located in the high-demand prime Woodbrook area.
- The building has an open-plan design on 3 levels.
- It is perfect for multi-purpose professional offices with spacious square footage covering 4000 sq ft (2000 sq ft per floor).
- There is also 2000 sq ft of open-air rooftop space, with panoramic views of the city of Port of Spain. This is an extra bonus space great for entertaining.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Private office.
- Each floor has a separate meter.
- A total of 6 male & female restrooms. ( 2 per floor)
- 5000 sq ft Basement level
- Parking for up to twelve (12) vehicles on-site.
- automatic sub pump system.
- Water storage(List price $25,000.00) GROUND FLOO 2000 sq ft Other floors available.Call today to view this beautiful property
About the Region
The large Woodbrook district, west of Downtown Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, was formerly a sugar estate owned by the Siegert family of Angostura bitters fame. The estate was sold to the Town Board in 1911 and developed into a residential neighbourhood, with many of the north–south streets named for the Siegert siblings, some of whom were Carlos, Luis, Petra and Alfredo. In the last twenty years the main east–west thoroughfares, Ariapita Avenue and Tragarete Road, have become almost entirely commercialized, and Ariapita Avenue west of Murray Street has become a relatively upscale dining and entertainment "strip". A few small parks are sprinkled through the neighbourhood; Adam Smith Square and Siegert Square are the two largest. The Community Association held a series of events in August 2011 to celebrate its 100th anniversary. Just north of Woodbrook along Tragarete Road is the Queen's Park Oval, a major Test cricket ground which is owned by the private Queen's Park Cricket Club (QPCC). At Woodbrook's western end, at the edge of Invaders Bay, is the Hasley Crawford Stadium, the national venue for football and track and field events.