About this Property
No 6. St. Andrews Village, Moka
This unit is a golfers dream as it is within walking distance to St. Andrews Golf Course, one of the most popular golf courses in the country. Fully air conditioned, with a large terrace ideal for outdoor entertaining and everyday outdoor dining. There is a large communal pool, beautiful gardens and lots of visitor parking.
- Gated compound with 24 hour security
- Flat living ideal for elderly or families with kids
- 2800 Sq ft living space
- 3670 sq ft (include the garage area)
- Coming Semi Furnished with Stainless Steel Appliances
- 3 bedroom
- 2.5 bathroom
- Bonus TV Room
- Large front patio with views of the grounds, pool and golf course
- Parking for 3 cars directly outside of your back door. No Elevators. Just drive right up to your back door.
- Lovely pool, landscaped grounds and visitor parking
- Maintenence: TT$3,100/month
About the Region
What's in Moka? A world class golfing facility of the country’s seven 18 hole and two 9 hole courses. Each golf course boasts of unique features whether it be holes within metres of the coastline or holes with panoramic views of the Northern Mountain Range. St. Andrew’s Golf Club: The majority of locals know it as the Moka Golf Course because of its location in Moka, Maraval. It is considered to be one of the finest golf courses in the Caribbean and is one of the oldest as it was established in 1891. The course is anchored in the Moka valley, along the Maraval River and the well-manicured greens contrast against the Paramin hills.