About this Property
🏠🏠 These Lovely 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Duplex Townhouses are FOR SALE located inside a very peaceful and mature development; Davis Court, Tumpuna Road North, Arima📍
ℹ This Property Features:
● Three (3) Spacious Bedrooms
● Two and a half (2.5) Bathrooms (powder room under stairway)
● Huge open concept Living, Dining and Kitchen area
● Kitchen with contemporary cabinet work and Porcelain Countertops
● Secure Parking for up to 2 vehicles
● 1500 sqft Living area
● Built in Closet space and ensuite bathroom in Master Bedroom
● Hot & Cold Water
● Generous Backyard Space
● Securely reinforced with Burglar Proofing and Multi-lock Steel Doors
● 1000 Gallon water tank and pump will be installed upon receipt of serious offers
● Laundry Area with built in Storage and Water heater
● Fenced all around
Located just 3 minutes away from Shops of Arima are these beautiful newly constructed Twin Townhouses. The neighbourhood is very safe and the people that live around, very friendly. Allows for easy access to the heart of Arima or back out to the highway. A brand new canvas such as this provides for your creativity to flow and make your own finishing touches transforming this into your very own dream home.
💰 Asking Price: TTD $1,500,000
Call/WhatsApp us on 1-868-342-4213 for enquiries and to schedule your visit to this property.
About the Region
Arima, officially The Royal Chartered Borough of Arima is the easternmost and second largest area of the three boroughs of Trinidad and Tobago. This town is well known for its shopping areas located in the inner most portion of the town. It serves as a main trading hub for environs which makes the town considerably busy. Many persons visit Arima to relax and enjoy the wide array of local bars and street food offered such as burgers, doubles, gyros etc. Home to the famous drag malls, persons can visit Arima to purchase items of Rastafarian heritage. Arima, has primary and secondary schools, hospitals, police and fire services readily available. It attracts persons from all over as it hosts exciting borough day & Jouvert celebrations Fun fact, Arima is home to the indigenous people known as the “Caribs”. They are mainly found in the area of Arima called Calvary Hill which attracts many tourists as the Caribs were a well-known tribe in their time.